What a great day!
I`ve been nominated for my first ever Liebster Award by Travelling To Recovery
Thank you so much dear Travelling To Recovery for nomination!
I appreciate your kindness very much!
These are the Rules:
* Each nominee must have under 200 followers
* Thank and link to the nominating blog
* Answer their 10 questions and propose 10 new ones for your nominees
* Nominate 10 blogs and tell them that they’ve been nominated
* Write a post containing the questions
* Include these rules in the post
So it`s time to answer the questions posed to me by Travelling To Recovery …
1. How are you today?
I`m on the seventh heaven! Just because I`m alive! I`m safe and sound.
2. How would you describe your blog in one word?
3. What’s the biggest regret that you have, and don’t mind sharing?
I regret wasting a lot of time at university studying tons of things I never practice or work with.
4. What are you most proud of?
I proud of my family and friends who love me in spite of all the crazy things I have done.
5. What’s your favourite past-time?
Reading, cooking, painting, learning languages, partying!
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
I would choose Istanbul for sure! The city of amazing architecture, harbours and ferries, beautiful mosques, castles, delicious food and nice people. And I`d love to take all my family with me:)
7. What’s your favourite childhood memory?
I was 12 or so when me and my cousin (who was 14) got a bottle of red wine as a present from a boy who tried then to hook up with her.
We were staying at our grannys` home that night and we secretly drunk some wine when everyone was asleep. We couldn`t drink the whole bottle of course and we decided to dig the rest in the big basket full of old socks. Our granny was used to collect and needle them from time to time.
Next morning we woke up to the sound of our granny yelling at granddad for secretly drinking wine and hiding the bottle in the socks.
Granddad probably thought he could dig the bottle in the basket earlier and now he wasn`t sure if it wasn`t his bottle and just admitted his guilt (also it was the fastest way to stop grandma).
We were lying in bed and laughing even though we felt really sorry and guilty for granddad. But of course we didn`t confess.
8. What is your favourite food?
Cheese, eggplants, chocolate and olives!
9. As a new president, what would be your first action?
I would work hard on visa simplification and deregulation.
10. What do you like most about yourself?
I like my ability to dream and make my dreams come true.
My questions to the nominees are:
1.Which three people (living or not) would you invite to dinner? Why?
2. What is your favourite book?
3. If you could stay a certain age forever, what age would that be? And why?
4. Share your favorite quote.
5. What is the most crazy thing you’ve done?
6. Have you ever fell in love at first sight?
7. Where is the most beautiful place you have ever been to?
8. Do you now or have you ever had a nickname?
9. Which languages do you speak?
10. What is your dream?
Sincerelly, Nyurah 😉